From planning a run for office to socializing with dynamic young leaders, there are opportunities to engage with the East Bay Young Dems on a variety of levels.
Do more than just vote. EBYD will help you connect with the electoral process
- Meet the people seeking local and state offices at EBYD’s candidate forums.
- Endorse the candidates who champion issues that matter to us and who we think deserve our support.
- Learn about local and regional races.
- Be a part of the decision-making process: help pick a handful of races where we can affect the outcome through direct involvement.
- Debate and discuss ballot initiative campaigns that affect the future of our state.
- Get Out The Vote! EBYD makes getting involved in local and state campaigns easy and available by organizing canvassing, phone-banking, happy hours, and house parties during the election season.
Meet and network with politically engaged young people
- EBYD helps organize Mix It Up, a monthly happy hour for young progressives in the East Bay.
- Expand your network and learn more about issues that are important to your community through special events and socials that EBYD convenes and co-sponsors with other organizations.
Ensure that young people have a voice
- We encourage and support young leaders who are running for elected office and we have a track record of helping them win.
- Learn about and participate in trainings and workshops designed to help young people win elections.
Ready to join EBYD or renew your membership? Click here!
Still have questions about membership and want to talk to someone? Contact us at email@example.com
Get in the know! Join our mailing list!
Just insert your email address in the box on the sidebar to the left to get on our mailing list, vote on political endorsements, find out about our events, and start building relationships with other young people who share your values.